A few months ago I reviewed the Festschrift that was presented to Douglas Moo at last year’s ETS annual meeting (Part 1; Part 2; Part 3). This past weekend a friend gave me a goodie bag which contained a copy of this book, so I’m going to give it to one of you 🙂 Douglas Moo needs no introduction, and it’s obvious that this book is a treat for all Pauline studies nerds, especially those who appreciate the contributions of Moo. Since I don’t have a self-hosted site I can’t use one of those fancy giveaway widgets, so you’ll have to do a bit more work for entries. Here are the various ways you can enter (comment separately for each to gain more entries):
- Comment on one way Moo’s scholarship has impacted you
- Comment on one issue in Pauline studies that fascinates you
- Follow me on Twitter and comment saying you did
- Tweet the giveaway and comment saying you did
- Share the giveaway via any and any other social media platform and comment saying you did
- Subscribe to my blog and comment saying you did.
You can tweet the giveaway once a day for additional entries, just comment saying you did. The giveaway is open to residents of the contiguous US only (unless you’re going to the SBL annual meeting this year, in which case I can give it to you there if you win) and closes at 11:59PM EST on Thursday, May 21. I will use a random number generator to select the winning comment, and the winner will be announced on Friday, May 22. You can check out my reviews to whet your appetite if you missed them the first time around (Part 1; Part 2; Part 3). Below is the video of the presentation of the Festschrift.